They grow up so fast don’t they? Twin Sails which started as quaint suburban spot for continental ales and Lagers, has become one of the most innovative spots in BC. This Saturday, mere weeks from winning seven BC beer awards Twin (As its known on The Row) Celebrates year 2. Twin will be having a party on Friday night, and a big release Saturday morning.
What to expect on the Friday:
If you are planning on going… GET THERE EARLY. Last year there were lines, this year there will be more.
Incredible Beers… There is no less than 8 releases on Saturday and I would expect most if not all on draught Friday.
What to expect on Saturday:
More LINES… people will line up, things could sell out, be ready for people to mule beer, and get there early if you have to have something.
– Space Armadillo – Double IPA
– Boysen The Hood – Boysenberry Double Milkshake IPA
– Bière de Crabe – Saison w/ Crab, lemon peel & sea salt (Dunham Collaboration)
– Farmhouse Saison – Aged 1yr in red wine barrels on Cherries & Blackberries
– Dry Hopped Sour IPA – Fermented on lacto in Chardonnay barrels for 3 months, then blended and dry hopped before bottle conditioning (Field House Collaboration)- Home Ec – Tiramisu Imperial Stout (SOV collaboration)
– 1yr Bourbon barrel aged Imperial Stout
– 1yr Rum barrel aged Imperial Con Leche